Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think I have ghosts

    We live in a house that is mainly a log house built around 120-130 years ago or longer. Then there is an addition that was built after WW II. We were taking pictures one day for a christmas present for my Grandmother of all the great-grandkids in the part that was added. My Aunt, who is a professional photographer had brought her big fancy camera and a background for the pictures. She hung it in one of my rooms. As she was taking pictures, we kept noticing this light showing up in a certain spot on the background. We looked everywhere, trying to figure out if it was coming from one of the windows, but couldn't find the cause. We didn't hink anything of it, she just kept taking pictures.

    Later when she went back home and downloaded the pictures she zoomed in on the area with the light. She e-mailed me the pictures and I just about ran out of the house. There was the most evil face, just as plain as can be! We looked at several pictures and in that one picture the more you looked the more faces you could see. Beside the evil face was a little boy's face. I have never wanted to believe stuff like that so I went looking for a reason. I asked her if there was any way that her digital camera could superimpose images already stored on it onto the pictures she took. She said she had never had that happen. We kept thinking there was a reason for it.

    Two days later my son and one of his friends were up late, about 2:30 a.m. and started through that room to go to the kitchen to get something. They ran back out and came and got my husband and told us they saw something. They were totally freaked out. They said something white came down the rampway out of the kitchen toward them into that room, then turned the corner right in front of them and disappeared! My son had totally forgotten about the images in the pictures and I jokingly told him I guess it was that ghost in the pictures. We still kinda joked about it and thought there was some reason for it.

    A few weeks later, my son and I were sitting on the couch and I just happened to look at a totally different picture that was also taken that day that I had framed and hung on the wall. I had never noticed it before but beside my son's head in that picture was a woman's face. She looked like someone who would have lived in the 1940s. You can even tell she has red lipstick on. As soon as I told my son where to look he noticed it, too.

    Since then we have had all sorts of fun passing the picture around to friends and coworkers showing them the face. My son noticed another man's image standing behind my kid's in teh picture after that. But I am starting to wonder every time something strange happens if we have some kind of spirits in the house.

    My Aunt is worrying herself to death and called me this morning to tell me she is looking for someone who can "clear the house". She think my sudden bad health is linked to it. I am trying not to listen to all this and trying to find reasons for it, but what do you think? Anybody had any similar experiences?

    Do you all think my house is haunted? Or could there be some reason these images are showing up in the pictures? Maybe the white image that my son and his friend saw was a light coming through the window some way...we don't live close to a road. I keep joking about all this but everyone is starting to make me wonder...

    faces

    face


  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    i'd get the hell out of that house!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Don't say that, lol! I have moved twice in the last 2 years! haha...

    I really am starting to wonder if my son is the cause of it! When we lived in our last house he woke me up making this awful noise and when I ran to him he told me that a black, shrouded figure came down out of the upstairs and walked over to him and was standing over him and he couldn't breathe! He was the only one who had any kind of experience in the 85 year old house. I told him he must have been dreaming...but now I'm starting to wonder if he is some kind of "ghost whisperer". Maybe he can get a job on the Montel Williams show...

    Did I mention I'm home alone today...shew!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    If you could, post the pics in question.
    It's very possible the architecture and lighting arrangement of the room could have caused a questionable mark on the final photo. Where the flash bounced could have had an effect, so could a smudge/dirt/fingerprints on the lens or mirror of the camera, quality of photo paper and printing process, shutter speed, or a combination of any of those things.

    I myself have one lens that, because of an imperfection, can put a "ghost" on any pic I want - depending on the level of zoom used.

    I'm a skeptic - still waiting on someone to prove ghosts to me. Most of my family believes in them but I just dont feel the same.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    if thats the case then how does that explain 2 people seeing the "ghost" when they went to the kitchen?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Same reason both my sisters "saw" and "heard" ghosts in our house growing up but I never saw a thing.
    The "ghost" showed itself in person after the photo incident - whether or not its actively recalled isnt important - the minds of some hang on to those things.
    Power of suggestion.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    yeah, i would love to see the pics as well...

    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #8
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I know I'm the same way...I kept looking to see if maybe the background could have had some kind of shading or something...but this is no ordinary images...they aren't blurry or hard to make out. The faces jump out at you! The best picture is the one that I can't get to show up on the computer. For some reason it has to be under a light and held a certain way to show up, kind of like a hologram. I haven't figured out how to post pictures on here...can you use a html code from somewhere like photobucket...I tried earlier and I don't know how to get it to. Believe me, I am the first one to be skeptical about these things! I don't want to believe it either! I mean, I have to live here! There's no way I can stand to move again! I would rather try and make it not true or "clear the house"!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    i want to see said pics
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best picture is the one that I can't get to show up on the computer</div></div>
    Print quality issues. Could be a mark/smudge on the paper before printing to give that effect.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •